Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Lonely Road

Like a bad premonition a.k.a. last week's blog, my relationship ended today. Among crying, my boyfriend decided that the best for me was to end the relationship. We both love each other, unfortunately he can't love me in the way I need, he loves me too much to see me miserable so he decided to end. I'm sad, I miss him already and yes the relationship wasn't working for about a month but I thought that he could change, that things could had get better...

How hard it's going to be waking up without his "good morning my love" text message or his "good night, I love you". Live without looking at those sky blue eyes that I felt in love with, that beautiful smile... So many plans we had together for a future, even move in together in summer now all gone. Today is Easter, the day our Lord Jesus resurrect from the death... but our sinking relationship went to an end and what we've got it's our life as single guys back...

I'm single again but I'm not the same guy of four months ago, I'm a better person now because of him, I even go to church now. Still can't believe this yet, how necessary is. I know I'll have problems to go to sleep but I want to believe God have better things for me and for him out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment